Axiom is a very simple programming language designed for:
- Writing as little code as possible while maintaining clarity
Standalone binaries for various platforms are here.
#this is a function
See more examples here.
See the complete language manual and library reference here.
- 2019.10.02 — Language tweaks: allow :main() redefinition, environment variables in :import(), and blank return statements.
- 2019.09.06 — Streamlined core methods and improved documentation.
- 2019.08.16 — Added web.server module! Also fixed bugs in Vim highlighter, and made other minor improvements.
- 2019.05.04 — Lots of performance improvements. Also added syntax highlighters for VS Code and Vim.
- 2019.04.07 — Added REPL and several new modules: io.csv, io.html, io.ini, io.json, web, sqlite, zip. Also improved performance.
- 2019.03.08 — Axiom first released!